- 2021-22 Course Book
- 9th Grade Registration Form
- 10th Grade Registration Form
- 11th Grade Registration Form
- 12th Grade Registration Form
- Career Pathways
- PSEO Agreement Form
- PSEO Notice of Student Registration
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the registration process will be handled virtually. In addition to being posted here, these videos and presentations will also be emailed to parents of current students needing to register for classes.
- Monday, Feb. 8: Registration video comes out to parents and students
- Tuesday, Feb. 9: Parent registration information nights held over Google Meets
- 6 p.m.: Parents of students currently in Grades 9, 10 and 11 (Google Meet link here)
- 7 p.m.: Parents of students currently in Grade 8 and new students (Google Meet link here)
- Wednesday, Feb. 10: Registration materials will be shared with students in Grades 9-11 during Guided Study Hall
- Friday, Feb. 12: WMS students in Grade 8 have small group meetings with counselors to ask questions about registering for classes
- Thursday, Feb. 18, 4-7:30 p.m.: Virtual registration for WSHS students in Grades 9-11 with set times by Guided Study Hall teacher
- Tuesday, Feb. 23 and Wednesday, Feb. 24: WMS students in Grade 8 register during the school day
- Thursday, Feb. 25, 4-7:30 p.m.: Virtual registration for WSHS students in Grades 9-11 with set times by Guided Study Hall teacher
Registration process for current students in Grades 9-11
Registration nights will be held virtually with high school teachers through Google Meets. Each teacher will set small group meetings with their Guided Study Hall students and parents to review completed paperwork and then walk students through online registration via Infinite Campus. The high school staff will set meeting times with families for one of the two nights we have set for registration.
Both nights will follow the same format from 4-7:30 p.m. for all current ninth, 10th and 11th grade students. The student and parent will meet in pre-scheduled time slots in small groups with Guided Study Hall teachers to review registration paperwork. Once that is complete, students will be led through the online registration process with their Guided Study Hall teachers. Senior Guided Study Hall teachers will set up appointments to meet with senior students and parents who need to continue to focus on their academic school work to stay on track for graduation.
Registration process for current students in Grade 8
Winona Middle School students in Grade 8 will have small group meetings with counselors to ask questions about registering for classes on Friday, Feb. 12. On Thursday, Feb. 23 and Wednesday, Feb. 24, eighth-graders will register for classes during the school day with help from school staff.