The mission of the Library/Media Center is to ensure that students develop critical thinking and problem solving skills through the process of accessing, evaluating and applying information. The Library/Media Center also seeks to encourage the growth of ideas, the experience of literature and the effective use of technology.
- To provide a wide range of resources in varying formats to meet the needs of the curriculum.
- To offer students a range of learning opportunities which provide strategies to access, evaluate and use information.
- To assist teachers with the support they need to develop information literate students.
- To develop an interest in reading for enjoyment through programs that allows students to experience different forms of literature.
- To provide services and technologies to allow for maximum access to information.
- To provide facilities that are flexible, inviting and accommodating of students' needs.
- Table seating for 90
- Instructional Room - Seating for 25
- North Lab (32 Desktop Computers) South Lab (32 Desktop Computers)
- Portable Smart TV/Smart Board
- One 32-station PC lab w/mounted LCD projector and printer
- Green Screen Room
- Puzzles, coloring and games in the low-tech makerspace
- Chromebook support: Repair assistance, Loan, Trouble-shoot
- Calendar for space reservation during school day for staff
- Fiction, Non-Fiction and eBooks
- Knowledgeable staff