As a service to Winona Area Public Schools parents, students and community, the district will post flyers promoting internal and community events here, if you meet the following guidelines:
- You represent a local non-profit organization, Winona Area Public Schools parent group (including PTA/PTO and boosters) or Winona Area Public Schools student organization.
- The event or program you are showcasing promotes opportunities for students that will enhance achievement and wellness and/or support Winona Area Public Schools programs.
- There are no references to political views.
- We receive an original – not scanned – PDF of your flyer.
Groups/organizations meeting these guidelines can send their pdf document, contact information, organization name and title of the flyer to the Communications Coordinator. Flyers are sent to families every Tuesday evening during the school year.
- Winona Goodfellows application (due Oct. 25)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month Events
- Paint the Park Purple Family Day (Oct. 19)
- Misato Fair (Oct. 25)
- Rivertown Lions Halloween Ramble (Oct. 26)
- Winona State Stem Clubs Pumpkin Drop and Carnival (Oct. 26)
- Light the Night Pumpkin Stroll (Oct. 27)
- Winona JO Volleyball info meeting (Oct. 28)
- River Hills Dental Candy Buy Back (Nov. 4-7)
- Winona Area Youth Hockey