As a service to Winona Area Public Schools parents, students and community, the district will post flyers promoting internal and community events here, if you meet the following guidelines:
- You represent a local non-profit organization, Winona Area Public Schools parent group (including PTA/PTO and boosters) or Winona Area Public Schools student organization.
- The event or program you are showcasing promotes opportunities for students that will enhance achievement and wellness and/or support Winona Area Public Schools programs.
- There are no references to political views.
- We receive an original – not scanned – PDF of your flyer.
Groups/organizations meeting these guidelines can send their pdf document, contact information, organization name and title of the flyer to the Communications Coordinator. Flyers are sent to families every Tuesday evening during the school year.
- Ready Set School applications now open
- Sugarloaf District Cub and Scout Food Drive (April 17)
- Take Back the Night Sexual Assault Awareness March (April 15)
- City of Winona Youth T-Ball registration
- Friends of the WPL Annual Meeting featuring Trisha Speed Shaskan (April 22)
- The Year We Thought About Love film screening, discussion
- ATM Gymnastics in Winona
- BK5K Run/Walk (June 19)
- Winona Weestars softball registration
- Winona Public Library hours and services
- Winona Health Main Street Clinic
- Rollingstone Youth Sports registration