As a service to Winona Area Public Schools parents, students and community, the district will post flyers promoting internal and community events here, if you meet the following guidelines:
- You represent a local non-profit organization, Winona Area Public Schools parent group (including PTA/PTO and boosters) or Winona Area Public Schools student organization.
- The event or program you are showcasing promotes opportunities for students that will enhance achievement and wellness and/or support Winona Area Public Schools programs.
- There are no references to political views.
- We receive an original – not scanned – PDF of your flyer.
Groups/organizations meeting these guidelines can send their pdf document, contact information, organization name and title of the flyer to the Communications Coordinator. Flyers are sent to families every Tuesday evening during the school year.
- WAPS School Nutrition Free Summer Meal Sites
- Help Wanted: Be a bus driver or monitor with First Student
- Outdoor Yoga at WSHS (adults and kids ages 14 and up)
- Key Kids Summer Child Care
- Host a Rios Spanish Immersion Program intern
- Is it time for kindergarten? Then it's time to register
- WAPS Community Ed Summer Sports Camps
- WAPS Community Ed Summer Enrichments
- Winona Health Sportsmetrics Program
- Minnesota Rush Fall Rec Soccer
- Morrie Miller Youth Football
- Winona Public Library summer programming
- 1001 Arab Futures dance perfromance (June 10-12)
- Winona State climbing camps for kids
- Goodview Scholarship Pageant
- Eupraxia Winona workout programs for students (Grades 8-12)
- Goodview Power of Produce at Farmers Market
- YMCA Summer Camp
- ATM Gymnastics in Winona
- ATM Gymnastics summer camp
- BK5K Run/Walk (June 19)