As a service to Winona Area Public Schools parents, students and community, the district will post flyers promoting internal and community events here, if you meet the following guidelines:
- You represent a local non-profit organization, Winona Area Public Schools parent group (including PTA/PTO and boosters) or Winona Area Public Schools student organization.
- The event or program you are showcasing promotes opportunities for students that will enhance achievement and wellness and/or support Winona Area Public Schools programs.
- There are no references to political views.
- We receive an original – not scanned – PDF of your flyer.
Groups/organizations meeting these guidelines can send their pdf document, contact information, organization name and title of the flyer to the Communications Coordinator. Flyers are sent to families every Tuesday evening during the school year.
- Free parenting class: Building Brains, Building Parents (Jan. 28 and Feb. 4)
- Winona Middle School PTA Bingo Night (Jan. 31)
- Canvas Art Class (Feb. 4, ages 6-17)
- Now hiring! Job opportunities with WAPS school nutrition
- Donate to the WAPS Community Closet
- The Promise of Primary Prevention talk (Jan. 28)
- Frozen River Film Festival program (Feb. 4-9)
- Winona County History Center open house (Feb. 9)
- Winona State University Expanding Perspectives series (Feb. 10-14)
- YMCA Developmental Basketball League for girls Grades 3-4
- Winona County History Center poetry contest