Winona Senior High School athletic practices will begin on Monday, Jan. 4. In order to practice, all students need to be registered through the activities website and submit a proper physical and COVID-19 permission form (fall permission forms are still valid).
Every student will need a mask to enter any building and temperature checks will be taken. Students must stay home if they are not feeling well. Locker rooms will not be utilized, so students need to come dressed and ready to practice.
All practices will start on Monday, Jan. 4 unless otherwise noted.
- Boys basketball: Practice for Grades 10-12 will be at the middle school (large gym) from 4-6 p.m. Grade 9 will practice in the middle school large gym from 6-8 p.m.
- Girls basketball: Practice will be from 4-6 p.m. in the high school gym.
- Dance: Practice for the first week will be from 6-8 p.m. in the high school gym.
- Floor hockey: Practice will start on Jan. 13 and will be held from 4-6 p.m. in the small middle school gym.
- Boys hockey: Practice will start at 3 p.m. at Bud King Ice Arena.
- Girls hockey: Practice will start at 4:20 p.m. at Bud King Ice Arena.
- Gymnastics: Practice on Monday will be from 4-6:30 p.m. at KidSport in the Winona Mall. Tuesday practice will be from 6-8 a.m. at KidSport.
- Nordic skiing: The team will meet in the concours of the high school from 4-6 p.m. Practice schedules will be given out for the rest of the week.
- Boys swimming and diving: Practice will be from 4-6:30 p.m. at the high school pool. Students are asked to come ready to swim.
- Wrestling: Practice will start at 4 p.m. near the wrestling room at the high school.
- The weight room will open Jan. 11.