Winona Area Public Schools will continue to offer free nutritious meals to all children ages 18 and under throughout the summer.
The School Nutrition department is planning to deliver meals to 16 locations in Winona and the surrounding areas at varying times beginning Monday, June 8 and running through Friday, Aug. 14. The locations and times include:
- Belleview East, 775 E. Belleview St., Winona (10:45-11 a.m.)
- Hidden Valley, 23 Hidden Valley, Minnesota City (10:45-11 a.m.)
- Country Valley, Hickory Lane, Stockton (10:45-11 a.m.)
- Washington-Kosciusko Elementary, 365 Mankato Ave., Winona (11-11:30 a.m.)
- Jefferson Elementary, 1268 W. 5th St., Winona (11-11:30 a.m.)
- Goodview Elementary, 5100 9th St., Goodview (11-11:45 a.m.)
- Winona Senior High School, 901 Gilmore Ave., Winona (11-11:30 a.m.)
- Sobieski Park, 965 E. 7th St., Winona (11-11:15 a.m.)
- Stockton Community Center, Stockton (11-11:15 a.m.)
- Lake Village, 27 Michigan Lane, Winona (11:15-11:30 a.m.)
- East Recreation Center, 210 Zumbro St., Winona (11:30-noon)
- Winona Public Library, 151 W. 5th St., Winona (11:30-noon)
- Former Rollingstone Community School, 61 Main St., Rollingstone (11:30-noon)
- Maplewood Townhomes, 1756 Kraemer Drive, Winona (11:45 a.m to 12:15 p.m.)
- Ridgeway Community School, 35564 Co Hwy 12, Ridgeway (Noon-1 p.m.)
- Winona Middle School, 1570 Homer Road, Winona (12-12:30 p.m.)
Families who are interested in receiving meals are asked to fill a form here: https://bit.ly/3bKk0zE. Once you are signed up, you are signed up for the entire summer. Please call 507-494-1577 by 9 a.m. if you do not plan on picking up your meals.
The meals are for all children 18 and under whether they attend Winona Area Public Schools or not. Children will receive lunch and the following day's breakfast. Refrigeration is needed to maintain safe food temperatures.
When receiving meals, it is asked that you adhere to social distancing guidelines established by the Minnesota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The meals do not need to be eaten on site.
The distribution sites may need to be altered depending on requests. Check the Summer Meals page on winonaschools.org for the latest updates.