Winona Area Public Schools will provide breakfast and lunch to all students 18 and under during the length of the school closure.
Families can request meals to be dropped off at bus stops throughout the district or to be picked up at school sites and Maplewood Townhomes in Winona.
Families will receive that day’s lunch and the next day’s breakfast. Refrigeration is needed to keep the food safe to consume.
For bus stops, the timing of deliveries depend on how many families sign up for the service. Those times will be communicated with you, but keep in mind they are approximate and you should plan for a 5-10 minute buffer on either end.
To sign up for bus-delivered meals, fill out this form: http://bit.ly/waps_busmeals
To sign up for meals at walk-up sites listed below, fill out this form: http://bit.ly/waps_meals.
- Washington-Kosciusko Elementary, 365 Mankato Ave, Winona
- Maplewood Townhomes, 1756 Kraemer Drive, Winona
- Winona Middle School, 1570 Homer Road, Winona
- Jefferson Elementary School, 1268 W 5th St., Winona
- Goodview Elementary School, 5100 9th St, Goodview
- Winona Senior High School, 901 Gilmore Ave., Winona
If you cannot fill out the online form, please call the nutrition office at 507-494-0830 by 9 a.m. the day before you want to start delivery.
You do not need to have an enrolled student in Winona Area Public Schools to receive meals. All students 18 and under can receive meals, or students under 21 who are enrolled in a public school.