Are you looking for a safe, comfortable place to run or walk? Want to organize a touch football game, or kick the soccer ball around with your kids and their friends?
Winona Area Public Schools invites you to come check out Paul Fiel Field.
Thanks to several volunteer supervisors, WAPS will be able to open Paul Giel Field to the community this summer. Dates and times are dependent on field and volunteer availability. An updated list will be available at winonaschools.org.
Week of July 19-23
- Monday, July 19: 9-11 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 20: 9-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 21: 5:30-7 a.m., 9-11 a.m., 5-7 p.m.
- Friday, July 23: 9-11 a.m.
Week of July 26-30
- Monday, July 26: 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, July 28: 5:30-7 a.m., 5-7 p.m.
- Friday, July 30: 10 a.m. to noon
Week of Aug. 2-6
- Monday, Aug. 2: 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, Aug. 4: 5:30-7 a.m., 5-7 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 6, 10 a.m. to noon