As a service to Winona Area Public Schools parents, students and community, the district will post flyers promoting internal and community events here, if you meet the following guidelines:
- You represent a local non-profit organization, Winona Area Public Schools parent group (including PTA/PTO and boosters) or Winona Area Public Schools student organization.
- The event or program you are showcasing promotes opportunities for students that will enhance achievement and wellness and/or support Winona Area Public Schools programs.
- There are no references to political views.
- We receive an original – not scanned – PDF of your flyer.
Groups/organizations meeting these guidelines can send their pdf document, contact information, organization name and title of the flyer to the Communications Coordinator. Flyers are sent to families every Tuesday evening during the school year.
- Winona Outdoor Collaborative February Meet-Up
- Bluff Country Co-Op Explorers
- Pleasant Valley Mother Son Carnival
- Minnesota Energy Assistance program
- Winona Area Youth Wrestling
- Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts dance classes
- Free Online Glee Class (Grades 1-5)
- Junior Olympics Volleyball registration