As a reminder, we are pleased to offer ParentView, a bus tracking and parent communications app, that is available for our families.
The free app, which can be used on a mobile, laptop or desktop device, offers:
- Live tracking of a student’s bus
- Customizable bus proximity notifications
- Custom alerts and messages
- Multi-stop view if you have children on multiple buses
- Secure and easy access
- Dedicated customer support
The information specific to your student has been sent to your email or your inbox in the Parent Portal. Please check your spam folder, as some of our messages inevitably end up there.
Please see the following documents for more information on how to register and set up the app:
- ParentView Launch Letter
- ParentView Quick Start Guide
- ParentView Registration Guide
- ParentView Flyer
Questions? Please contact the FirstView dedicated support team, Monday through Friday, in the following ways:
- Call toll-free 888-889-8920 from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Email customer support at email@example.com
- Use the in-app email button in the right corner to provide feedback
Please do not reply to this email with questions. The WAPS Transportation Department is not able to assist with any problems with the app itself, so please contact the FirstView support team with those requests.
WAPS Transportation Department