Welcome to Winona Area Public Schools!
Winona Area Public Schools inspires all students to be lifelong learners who strive to fulfill their unique potential and improve our society. We welcome and inspire all students to be lifelong learners who demonstrate creative thinking, critical analysis and problem solving skills from early childhood through 12th grade.
- Enrollment for New Families
- Enrollment/Student Update for Existing Families
- Video Tutorial on the Registration Process
- Open Enrollment form
Families new to WAPS will use the Online Registration system to complete the new student registration process (or visit a WAPS school to use a computer kiosk).
Existing WAPS families are required to complete an annual data update via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Existing families will also use this link to register new students.The Online Registration link will be located in your Portal Inbox each year from February through September (or visit your school to use a computer kiosk).
Quick Start Guide
Make sure that pop-ups from http://www.winonaschools.org/ are allowed with the browser you are using before you begin
- Sign into your Campus Parent Portal account.
- Click on the link on the left side of the screen called "2019 2020 Annual Stu Info Update"
- Enter Required Information (red * will show if field is required) on each screen, clicking ‘Next’ and/or ‘Save/Continue’ as you continue through the screens.
- When completed make sure you click “Submit” to submit your application.
- What is the Parent Portal?
- Who is allowed access to the Parent Portal?
- How do I apply for School Meal Benefits?
- How do I pay for School Meals?
The Parent Portal is an Internet based tool for parents and students to access secure student information such as schedules, grades, transcripts, assignments, attendance, immunization records and other reports. The Parent Portal opens greater communication between the school and families regarding educational progress.
Parents and guardians of current Winona Area Public Schools students are eligible to access the Parent Portal. If you did not receive a Parent Portal activation letter by mail, please contact your school office or call our Information Systems Dept. at (507) 494‐0820. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the Online Registration system only for new families to WAPS?
- What can I do Online?
- What information do I need for Online Registration?
- How long will Online Registration take?
- What if I don’t have a computer at home?
- With the Online Registration process parents/guardians can
- Enter Parent and Student Contact and Demographic Information
- Change Parent and Student Contact and Demographic Information
- Parents and Guardians can view their student’s schedules, grades, transcripts, assignments, attendance, immunization records, lunch accounts and other reports.
- Accept the TL21 Agreement Documents
- Pay student Fee’s and Lunch Account
You will need:
- A physical address and if needed a mailing address. Example: 123 Anywhere St, Winona MN would be a physical address however, you’d like mail send to PO Box 123 Winona MN.
- Primary phone number of the household
- Information about parents/guardians such as cell phone numbers, work phone numbers, email addresses, daycare providers address and phone numbers if applicable
- Immunization records for the students
- Verification of birth; example: birth certificate
- Medication names for the student
- Health concerns for the student
The General Statewide Enrollment Options Application for K-12 and Early Childhood Special Education is the required application for all Minnesota school districts. Please use this application for inter-district K-12 open enrollment and inter-district enrollment in Early Childhood Special Education.