Winona Area Public Schools has partnered with TeamWorks International to develop a new District Strategic Plan through a unique planning process called “Classroom to Boardroom”.Community, staff, parent and student feedback was vital to the development of the new strategic plan for Winona Area Public Schools . Thank you to everyone who is involved in the the process of the strategic plan. For more information contact the Superintendent's office at 507-494-0861.
One community of lifelong learners, engaged in creating our culture, where all are safe, valued and accountable to one another for success.
Expect excellence, grounded in compassion, to meet the needs of all learners.
- Excellence: Be my best and expect the best of others
- Kindness: Concern, compassion, and advocacy for others
- Respect: Acceptance of self and others as we work together
- Honesty: Say and do the right thing, even if no one is watching
- Responsibility: Do my part and be accountable for what I say and do