Facility Task Force
September 13, 2016 - December 6, 2016
Winona Area Public Schools had initiated a process to gather community input as the School Board moved forward with a decision around WAPS facilities.
Task Force consisted of 30 members, including:
- WAPS Board Members (3 Members)
- WAPS Staff (7 Members)
- Parents, Community Members, Senior Citizens, Business Representation, Civic Leaders, Students (20 Members)
Meetings were held at Winona Senior High School in the Media Center from 6:00-8:00 p.m.
The public was welcomed to attend and observe the meetings of the Task Force.
Task Force Facilitator: Paul Aplikowski, WOLD Architects
Joshua van Tol
- Meeting 1: September 13, 2016
- Meeting 2: September 20, 2016
- Meeting 3: October 4, 2016
- Meeting 4: October 18, 2016
- Meeting 5: November 1, 2016
- Meeting 6: November 15, 2016
- Meeting 7: November 29, 2016
- Meeting 8: December 6, 2016