The Information Systems Department provides the essential technology support and infrastructure to advance the learning and teaching mission of the Winona Area Public Schools. We are committed to providing reliable and secure access to technology resources for all users throughout the district.
The Information Systems staff supports all staff, students and parents in the use of technology for instruction, curriculum and productivity. Our staff believes technology is an integral part of education. We strive to provide the tools and resources needed to reach the highest levels of student achievement.
The Winona Area Public Schools is currently engaged in a learning initiative titled “Transforming Learning for the 21st Century”. The goal of the TL21 initiative is to transform learning and teaching through the use of technology to enhance and extend learning for each student. Learn More
Change Google password:
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Open the Accounts tab.
- In the 'Google account settings' section, click Manage Security.
- Select Change Password
- In the new window, enter your current password and your new password. Select Change Password.
Make sure you create a unique password to help keep someone from breaking in to your account.
Hiawatha Broadband Communications is offering affordable Internet access to WAPS families. They understand how important it is for you and your family to have access to today's Internet resources. With HBC's Internet Assistance Program, you get the high speed Internet you need at a reduced price starting at $9.95/month.
- Reside in an HBC service area.
- Provide proof of enrollment for at least one child in the free/reduced- cost Universal Services National School Lunch Program or currently enrolled in TAP (Telephone Assistance Program).
- Have not been an HBC customer for the last 90 days and/or have a past due bill with HBC.
|Choose The Speed To Fit Your Needs|
|10 Mbps $9.95/Month|
|25 Mbps $19.95/Month|
Receive the technology you need at a price you can afford.
Call your local Customer Care Representative at (888) 474-995 to enroll today!
*Prices listed may not include applicable equipment, fees, taxes or surcharges, Internet speed is not guaranteed as networking, wiring and devices can impact performance. Some restrictions may apply. Rates listed are available to residential customers only. Rates effective 04/20/16.