- How do I apply for a vacancy?
- Can I complete an application even if you don’t have any positions open right now?
- How long are applications kept on file?
- Can you tell me when there is an opening for a specific job?
- What do I need to do if I am interested in substituting?
- Do I need to send official transcripts when completing a licensed teaching application?
The Applicant Tracking system we are currently using does allow you to start an application for employment as well as indicate the jobs for which you might be interested. Applicant Tracking also has an option to be notified by e-mail when a position has opened so you can complete the specific questions related to that application and submit for consideration.
Records retention requires that we keep applications on file for 2 years. Since our application management system is electronic, these applications may be held longer however it is the applicants responsibility to retain copies of their supplemental documents in the event the application is purged after the 2 years.
- Master Agreement, Administrators
- Master Agreement, Educational Assistants
- Master Agreement, Maintenance
- Master Agreement, Office Professionals
- Master Agreement, Teachers
- Personnel Policies, Non-Affiliated Employees
- Personnel Policies, Non-Affiliated Managers
- Personnel Polices, School Nutrition
- Personnel Polices, Directors