Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE)
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is helping to build the blocks for family and school
success. If you have children from birth to age five and are looking for support, information and education on raising children please join us at ECFE.
We welcome new families, your first term is always free.
ECFE is a Community Education program for ALL families and children birth through kindergarten. We offer a comfortable, informal parent discussion group, and a fun place to meet, learn, and play with other parents and children.
*You must register for all virtual offerings.
NEW! Positive Parenting Class at Ridgeway School
Open to families with children birth through elementary
- When: Wednesdays from 5:30-7:15 p.m.
- 5:30-6 p.m.: Light supper and parent-child activities in the Ridgeway Preschool Classroom
- 6-7:15 p.m.: Parent Education and Discussion Class and FREE childcare
- Dates: Jan. 11, Jan. 18, Jan. 25, Feb. 1, Feb. 8, Feb. 15
- Where: Ridgeway Community School
Winter/Spring 2023 Programs
Updated Jan. 4, 2023. Term 3 begins Jan. 24; Term 4 begins April 4.
- Non-Separating Classes
- Separating Classes
- Other Opportunities
- Registration Information for New Families
- Registration Information for Returning Families
Registration Information for New Families
Registration Information for Returning Families
Meet the ECFE Staff
Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity that contributes to the quality of life for families with young children in our community? Join EFCE PTA! Contact the ECFE office at 507-494-0913 for more information.