Community KIDS Preschools
Registration for the 2024-25 school year begins soon!
Enrollment for the 2024-25 school year will open to current Community KIDS Preschool families on Monday, Feb. 19. For new families, enrollment will begin Friday, March 1.
Our program will prepare your child for kindergarten and beyond!
- Licensed teachers and specialists
- Transportation provided out of the walk zone
- Research-based curriculum and learning experiences
- High quality play-based learning
- Scholarships available
- Individualized instruction
- Key Kids after school care available on days children are registered for classes
- Parent Aware 4 Star Preschool
WAPS Community Kids Preschool focuses on developing the whole child. We strive to provide high quality learning experiences that develop social and emotional skills, language, literacy, mathematics, and physical development. Our children learn in whole group, small group, and individual opportunities through play and hands on learning activities. Our licensed teaching staff use the National Pyramid Model framework to create an environment where every child feels comfortable in school.
*Community Kids Preschool has locations at Goodview & W-K Elementary Schools