Please contact Chris Dahlke at 507-494-0924 or email@example.com if you have any questions. All classes are subject to change based on local and national health expert recommendations.
Adult ESL Classes
- Digital Literacy: Thursdays (Jan. 20, Jan. 27, Feb. 3 and Feb. 10), at Minnesota State College Southeast (Room 313), 1250 Homer Road. This class is for non-native English speakers who want to work on improving their computer and digital literacy skills. Participants are welcome to use their own device or use one of ours. Space is limited. For questions or to sign up, please contact Margaret Trott, 507-429-0326, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Chris Dahlke, 507-494-0924 or email@example.com.
- Integrated Skills Level 1 (Online): Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Reading & Writing Level II (Online): Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Business & Professional English Level 2 (Online): Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Integrated Skills Levels 1 & 2 (In-person and online): Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m., Winona Senior High School, 901 Gilmore Ave., Winona, Rooms 203 and 204
Students can also get started by appointment. If you have questions about any of our ESL classes, or would like to start attending a class, please contact one of the ESL teachers (Margaret and Karla). You can call the ESL Teachers’ Phone at 507-429-0326, or you can email Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Karla at email@example.com.
GED & ABE Classes Currently Running
- GED & College Prep (In-person): Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m., Minnesota State College Southeast (Room 313), 1250 Homer Road
GED & ABE Classes (Starting Nov. 9)
- GED AM Classes (In-person): Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9-11 a.m., at Maplewood Townhomes Community Center, 1756 Kraemer Drive
- GED PM Classes (In-person): Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2-4 p.m., at Minnesota State College Southeast (Room 313), 1250 Homer Road
Call (507) 494-0900 for more information or stop by Community Education at 903 Gilmore Avenue, Winona, MN in the WAPS District Office.