Due to COVID-19, all of our classes are "hybrid" classes until it is safe to go back to our regular in-person classes. Our hybrid classes have set times that meet online as a class; however, we are allowed to meet with students face-to-face individually or in small groups with all mandatory health precautions (i.e., masks, social distancing, staying home if feeling ill, etc.). If a student has health issues that keep them home, we can also work with students virtually until it is deemed safe to return. All students also have access to online distance learning platforms so they can work outside of class whenever it is convenient.
Please contact Chris Dahlke at 507-494-0924 or email@example.com if you have any questions. All classes are subject to change based on local and national health expert recommendations.
GED & ABE Classes
- AM GED Hybrid Class: Mondays and Wednesdays, 9-11 a.m. at Minnesota State College Southeast (Room 313), 1250 Homer Road
- CSI Hybrid Class: Mondays and Wednesdays, 2-4 p.m. at Minnesota State College Southeast (Room 313), 1250 Homer Road
- PM GED Hybrid Class: Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m. at Minnesota State College Southeast (Room 313), 1250 Homer Road
For questions, or to get started, please contact Chris Dahlke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-494-0924.
- AM ESL Hybrid Class: Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- PM ESL Hybrid Class: Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m.
For questions, or to get started, please call Margaret or Karla at 507-429-0326. You can email Margaret at email@example.com, or email Karla Krause at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure if you can do online classes? That's OK! We can help. Contact Chris Dahlke at 507-494-0924 or email email@example.com to get started.
Call (507) 494-0900 for more information or stop by Community Education at 903 Gilmore Avenue, Winona, MN in the WAPS District Office.