Winter/Spring 2023 Schedule
Effective Jan. 9, 2023 through June 7, 2023
Adult ESL Classes
- Beginner Classes
- Online Class: Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- In-Person Class: Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Winona Public Library (151 W 5th St., 2nd floor)
- Hyflex Class (In-Person or Online): Mondays & Wednesday, 5-6:30 p.m., WSHS (901 Gilmore Avenue, Rooms 203 & 204)
- Intermediate to Advanced
- Online Class: Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Hyflex Class (In-Person or Online): Mondays & Wednesdays, 6:30-8 p.m., WSHS (901 Gilmore Avenue, Rooms 203 & 204)
For more information, please contact Margaret Trott, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 507-429-0326; or contact Chris Dahlke, email@example.com, or call 507-494-0924.
- In-Person Classes
- Mornings: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9-11 a.m. (Maplewood Townhomes Community Center, 1756 Kraemer Dr.)
- Afternoons: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 2-4 p.m. (MSCS, room 313, 1250 Homer Road)
- Evenings: Mondays & Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m. (MSCS, room 313, 1250 Homer Road)
For more information or to get started with our in-person classes, please contact Chris Dahlke at 507-494-0924 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For online class information, please email Andrea Hasslinger at email@example.com with questions or to get started. Please fill out the online intake form listed below as well.
Career Training Opportunities
Call (507) 494-0900 for more information or stop by Community Education at 903 Gilmore Avenue, Winona in the WAPS District Office.