Please contact Chris Dahlke at 507-494-0924 or email@example.com if you have any questions. All classes are subject to change based on local and national health expert recommendations.
Adult ESL Classes (9/7/21 to 10/31/21)
- Integrated Skills Level 1 (Online): Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Reading & Writing Level II (Online): Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Business & Professional English Level 2 (Online): Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Integrated Skills Levels 1 & 2 (In-person and online): Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m., Winona Senior High School, 901 Gilmore Ave., Winona, Rooms 203 and 204
Students can also get started by appointment. If you have questions about any of our ESL classes, or would like to start attending a class, please contact one of the ESL teachers (Margaret and Karla). You can call the ESL Teachers’ Phone at 507-429-0326, or you can email Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Karla at email@example.com.
GED & ABE Classes (begin Sept. 7, 2021)
- GED & College Prep (In-person): Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m., Minnesota State College Southeast (Room 313), 1250 Homer Road
Call (507) 494-0900 for more information or stop by Community Education at 903 Gilmore Avenue, Winona, MN in the WAPS District Office.