Existing WAPS families are required to complete an annual data update via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Existing families will also use this link to register new students.The Online Registration link will be located in your Portal Inbox each year from February through September (or visit your school to use a computer kiosk).
- What is the Parent Portal?
- Who is allowed access to the Parent Portal?
- How do I apply for School Meal Benefits?
- How do I pay for School Meals?
The Parent Portal is an Internet based tool for parents and students to access secure student information such as schedules, grades, transcripts, assignments, attendance, immunization records and other reports. The Parent Portal opens greater communication between the school and families regarding educational progress.
Parents and guardians of current Winona Area Public Schools students are eligible to access the Parent Portal. If you did not receive a Parent Portal activation letter by mail, please contact your school office or call our Information Systems Dept. at (507) 494‐0820. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the Online Registration system only for new families to WAPS?
- What can I do Online?
- What information do I need for Online Registration?
- How long will Online Registration take?
- What if I don’t have a computer at home?
- With the Online Registration process parents/guardians can
- Enter Parent and Student Contact and Demographic Information
- Change Parent and Student Contact and Demographic Information
- Parents and Guardians can view their student’s schedules, grades, transcripts, assignments, attendance, immunization records, lunch accounts and other reports.
- Accept the TL21 Agreement Documents
- Pay student Fee’s and Lunch Account
You will need:
- A physical address and if needed a mailing address. Example: 123 Anywhere St, Winona MN would be a physical address however, you’d like mail send to PO Box 123 Winona MN.
- Primary phone number of the household
- Information about parents/guardians such as cell phone numbers, work phone numbers, email addresses, daycare providers address and phone numbers if applicable
- Immunization records for the students
- Verification of birth; example: birth certificate
- Medication names for the student
- Health concerns for the student
Parents and guardians will utilize their online Campus Portal account to complete an annual registration process through the district's Online Registration system. This process must be completed annually in order for student(s) to be assigned a Chromebook computer.
For parents/guardians of students in grades 6-12, part of this annual Online Registration process will be to review and agree to the terms outlined in the Chromebook Handbook. Parents will also be given a choice of participating in an optional Chromebook Protection Plan which provides safeguards against damages, loss or theft of the Chromebook. Details on this optional plan can be found in the Chromebook Handbook.
If you have not accessed your Campus Portal account or would like assistance with this process, please contact us at email@example.com or call 507-494-0820. Computer kiosks are also available for your use at all WAPS schools.